- 1/2 cup (113 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup (300 g) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 1/4 cups (170 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (25 g) cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup (170 g) white chocolate chips
- candy coated mint chocolate
- Grease a 12-inch cast iron skillet and heat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl whisk together butter, brown sugar, eggs, and extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- Combine bowls and mix together, add chocolate chips and mix them in.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes on center rack.
- Remove skillet from oven and decorate with mint chocolate candies.
- Allow to cool and cut into pieces, or eat warm with ice cream.